We suggest installing the plugin from your WordPress dashboard:
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Click Upload Plugin on the top of the page.
- Click Choose File, locate the download and select the ninja-forms-excel-export-v[x.x] you received after purchasing the plugin.
- Click Install Now.
- On the following page click Activate Plugin.
EXPORT FORM SUBMISSIONS
Navigate to Ninja Forms > Excel Export
After navigating to Excel Export you will see the following:
- Select one of your forms via the Select a form drop-down list.
- Filter Submissions – You can filter by date or by the data included in specific fields
- Under Select fields, choose what fields you wish to export.
- Choose the File Type to be exported.
- Click the Download Excel file button.