Setup Constant Contact
- Download Constant Contact from your NinjaForms.com account and install it using “Plugins” -> “Add New” -> “Upload” in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate Ninja Forms – Constant Contact on your “Plugins” page
- Go to Ninja Forms -> Settings then find Constant Constant contact settings area.
- Click the link in the instructions under the Constant Contact Access Token.
- Login to the Constant Contact portal and allow Ninja Forms access to your account
- Copy and paste the Access Token in the settings area on your site.
Adding Constant Contact to your form
- In your form editor, Click the “Email and Actions” tab.
- Click “Add new action” and select Constant Contact.
- Choose the Constant Contact list you would like the user subscribed to.
Note: You may need to refresh the list. To do this, click the icon beside the “List” label.
- Map the Email field from the form you would like to subscribe to your Constant Contact list.
Constant Contact Opt-in field
The Constant Contact Opt-in field gives the user an option to choose if they want to be added to a Constant Contact list without the need to setup a Conditional Logic statement.
To add a Constant Contact Opt-in field to your form, click on the blue add field button, then choose the Constant Contact Opt-in.
If the Constant Contact Opt-in field is checked, the Constant Contact Action will be processed and the user will be added to the list.
If the Opt-in is unchecked, the Constant Contact Action will be ignored.