- Download Emma from your NinjaForms.com account and install it using “Plugins” -> “Add New” -> “Upload” in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate Ninja Forms – Emma on your “Plugins” page
- Login to your Emma account. Choose Account Settings, then select the API Key tab, and Copy your Public API Key, Private API Key and Account ID.
- Go to Ninja Forms -> Settings then find Emma settings area and paste the Public API Key, Private API Key and Account ID into the fields provided.
Adding Emma to your form
- In your form editor, Click the “Email and Actions” tab.
- Click “Add new action” and select Emma.
- Choose the Emma list you would like the user subscribed to.
Note: You may need to refresh the list. To do this, click the icon beside the “List” label.
- Map the Email field from the form you would like to subscribe to your Emma list.
Emma Opt-in field
The Emma Opt-in field gives the user an option to choose if they want to be added to a Emma list without the need to setup a Conditional Logic statement.
To add a Emma Opt-in field to your form, click on the blue add field button, then choose the Emma Opt-in.
If the EmmaOpt-in field is checked, the Emma Action will be processed and the user will be added to the list.
If the Opt-in is unchecked, the Emma Action will be ignored.