Configuring Ninja Forms – Zapier
- First, log into your Zapier account and click “Make A New Zap!”. Choose Ninja Forms as your trigger app.
- Choose “New Form Submission” and click “Continue”.
- Copy the webhook to your clipboard.
- Log into your WP admin. If you haven’t already, install and activate the Ninja Forms Zapier add-on.
- Open your form and go to “Emails & Actions”. Click “Add new action” and select Zapier.
- Paste your webhook (the URL you just copied) into the “ZAPIER WEB HOOK” field.
- Click “DONE”, then click “PUBLISH”
- Preview your form, fill it out, and “Submit”
- Click “OK, I did this”.
Go back to Zapier and press “OK, I did this”. Zapier will search for your test submission, and sync your form. You should now see this success message:
(Note: Whenever you modify your form’s field settings, you’ll need to re-sync your changes with Zapier.)
You’ll receive a “Test Successful” message if Zapier finds your submission, and you’ll be able to “View your form” to make sure all the data is there.
That’s it. Zapier now recognizes all of your form’s fields. You can finish setting up your zap. Choose your Actions, and assign what data you need to the proper place