Exporting form submissions with multiline fields normally ends up with merged columns and manual corrections. Users could also type a CSV separator into one of your input fields, causing a column shift in your CSV file.
Ninja Forms Spreadsheet Export has two features to bypass these problems
- Export your data to the reliable Excel Open XML (XLSX) spreadsheet file format.
- Choose the fields you want to appear in your exported Excel file.
Please note that the “ZipArchive” PHP module is required for this addon to run. Please contact your host to ensure compatibility.
- made fields sortable
- save field settings
- fixed error if Ninja Forms is disabled
- use admin labels if available
- Fixed capabilities filter
- Updated to work with NF THREE
- Fixed handling of single quotes
- Added support for Ninja Forms file-uploads extension
- Freeze header row
- Automatic column width
- Fixed a bug exporting more than 26 Columns to Excel (A-Z, AA, AB, AC, …)
- Added choice for XLS and XLSX file type to increase compatibility
1.3 (21 September 2015)
- Fixed compatibility with Multipart forms
1.2 (1 September 2015)
- Preserve leading zero for numbers entered as text
- Added ID column
1.1 (10 August 2015)
- Added batch processing to export thousands of submissions. Tested up to 25000 entries on a shared hosting with limited memory and limited execution time.
1.0.1 (8 July 2015)
- Fixed a bug with empty fields
1.0 (7 July 2015)
- Initial Release