Exporting form submissions with multiline fields normally ends up with merged columns and manual corrections. Users could also type a CSV separator into one of your input fields, causing a column shift in your CSV file.
Ninja Forms Spreadsheet Export has two features to bypass these problems
- Export your data to the reliable Excel Open XML (XLSX) spreadsheet file format.
- Choose the fields you want to appear in your exported Excel file.
- Fixed capabilities filter
- Updated to work with NF THREE
- Fixed handling of single quotes
- Added support for Ninja Forms file-uploads extension
- Freeze header row
- Automatic column width
- Fixed a bug exporting more than 26 Columns to Excel (A-Z, AA, AB, AC, …)
- Added choice for XLS and XLSX file type to increase compatibility
1.3 (21 September 2015)
- Fixed compatibility with Multipart forms
1.2 (1 September 2015)
- Preserve leading zero for numbers entered as text
- Added ID column
1.1 (10 August 2015)
- Added batch processing to export thousands of submissions. Tested up to 25000 entries on a shared hosting with limited memory and limited execution time.
1.0.1 (8 July 2015)
- Fixed a bug with empty fields
1.0 (7 July 2015)
- Initial Release