Need to Accept Payments with WordPress?
WordPress Payment Gateways
Easy. Modern. Secure.
- Need to accept donations, payments, or fees with WordPress but not sure how?
- Looking for a secure way to accept one-time or subscription payments?
- Don't want to deal with the hassle of a complex, confusing ecommerce package?
Simple setup. Always secure. Start accepting payments with WordPress today!
Accept credit card or PayPal payments with WordPress using built-in checkouts
Want to accept donations or payments via PayPal? Connect directly to PayPal via the PayPal Express add-on.
Prefer to accept credit card payments? Connect your forms to Stripe, Recurly, or Elavon.
Want to offer both options? It's a breeze from a single form (Conditional Logic required).
Easily configure one-time or recurring subscription payments
Accept one time donations or payment for your product or service easily with any of the payment gateway add-ons.
Want to sign customers up for a subscription or recurring payment plan? Stripe and Recurly both offer easy-to-use and manage subscription plans by connecting directly to their service through your forms.
The flexibility you need, from single product sales to variable donation amounts
Easily offer a single product or service using default product fields. Need to go bigger? Built-in calculations enable you to handle multiple products at varying quantities simply and effectively in one form.
Accepting donations? One-time, recurring, fixed amount or variable, you can do it all!
Accept Payments in WordPress Through the Payment Gateway of Your Choice
When your forms aren't enough...
Discover Ninja Shop
A Fully Featured eCommerce Solution
- Accept online and offline payments
- By Now & Multi-Cart purchases
- Full Shipping & Sales Tax control
- Product Categories & Tags
- 3 fantastic tiers of service to meet any need
- Much, much more!