With this plugin and a Zapier account you can send data from Ninja Forms to 300+ web apps. The possibilities of what you can do are almost endless. Here are some examples:
- Create leads in Salesforce? Check.
- Create tasks in Asana? Check.
- Create FreshBooks invoices? Check.
- Create Infusionsoft contacts? Check.
- Send text messages using Twilio? Check.
- Get Slack notifications? Check.
For more ideas, check out beneath examples or visit the Ninja Forms Zapbook.
Ninja Forms – Zapier only takes five minutes to set up. Here’s how you can get started:
- Purchase & install this extension.
- Make sure you have a Zapier account (the basic version is free).
Set up Ninja Forms – Zapier (instructions here).
3.0.2 (29 November 2016 )
- Added sequence number
- Fixed issue with File Uploads addon – uploaded file URLs will now display in Zapier
3.0.1 (06 September 2016 )
- Update to v3.0.1 to fix core compatibility issue
3.0 (22 March 2016 )
- Updated with Ninja Forms v3.x compatibility
- Converted form settings to form action
- Moved sync process to on form publish, removed sync button
- Deprecated Ninja Forms v2.9.x compatible code
- Made \”Sync\”-button message show in form_settings tab of Ninja Forms 2.9
- Bugfix: Fixed incompatibility with Calculation (Output Calculation as HTML) – Field
- Added sync-button. You can now sync your form with Zapier without having having to do sample form-submissions.
- Updated readme.txt
- Minor bugfix
- Initial release