This extension allows you to create Trello cards from you Ninja Forms submissions.
You can control the card name and description from your form inputs, assign members to the card by default, set the card labels and its position. You can also set form inputs to be links attached to the cards.
- Connect securely with your Trello account via Ninja Forms > Trello.
- In the settings for a form, select your organization, board and list you want the cards to be created on.
- Set other options for the card, including position, default labels, and assigned members.
- Integrate with file uploads to attach files to your Trello cards.
- In the field settings, assign text boxes and textareas to be the card name, description and attachment links. Multiple form fields can be used for each piece of card data. eg. ‘Contact Name’ and ‘Contact Subject’ can be the card name.