User Management brings you the remarkable flexibility to register new WordPress users and manage existing ones through your Ninja Forms!
Three unique new form templates give you the capability to register new users, login registered users, and even allow users to update their existing profiles. Direct and simple, you can use a premade form template or create one of your own to begin signing up new WordPress users right now!
User Registration Forms
- Generate a new WordPress user
- Define their Role per WordPress’ Roles and Capabilities
- Collect user data to craft a unique user profile
- Email credentials w/ an option for randomly generated passwords
User Login Forms
- Allow registered users to log in to your WordPress website
- Place the login form anywhere on your site using the default Ninja Forms shortcode
- Display a custom message for logged in users
- Redirect successful logins using the redirect action
User Profile Forms
- Place profile editing forms on any WordPress post or page using the default Ninja Forms shortcode
- Offer users the ability to update their own profiles
- Easily include mapping for custom user meta
Download User Management today and begin signing up new WordPress users with the proven reliability of Ninja Forms!
3.0.6 (12 March 2018)
- Resolved an issue causing some users that had logged in to be immediately logged back out.
3.0.5 (26 January 2018)
- Added the ability to update user role on profile edit.
- Registration forms can now be previewed without having to log out.
3.0.4 (14 December 2017)
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused logins to fail on sites running WooCommerce.
3.0.3 (22 August 2017)
- Added the ability to use email addresses as usernames.
3.0.2 (02 August 2017)
- Added support for custom user roles when registering users.
3.0.1 (21 June 2017)
- The default registration form should now properly default user roles to \”subscriber.\”
- Fixed a possible 500 error when activating the User Management add-on.
3.0 (04 April 2017)
- Initial release