Looking to grow a loyal and engaged customer base? Grow the pool of users that interact regularly with your content? It all starts from your login page. Your user registration and login portals are the gateway to your website, and you want them to look good!
WordPress’ default user registration tools may leave you wanting more. Many of the plugins that offer user management tools will swamp you with feature bloat. Customization is often lacking no matter where you turn. It can be hard to find a balance.
You’ve just found a way to strike that balance with user registration, login, and profile editing all through your WordPress forms!
User Management the way it should be: functional, efficient, and simply beautiful
User Management offers you 3 new WordPress forms and 3 new actions to add a full suite of user management options to your WordPress website.
You’re free to choose one of the pre-built template forms included with the plugin. You can also use any of the 3 actions to add registration, login, or profile updating functionality to any form you choose.
Each form and action offers you just the functionality you need for clean, professional user management forms:
User Registration Form & Action
- Generate a new WordPress user
- Define their Role per WordPress’ Roles and Capabilities
- Collect user data to craft a unique user profile
- Email credentials w/ an option for randomly generated passwords
User Login Form & Action
- Allow registered users to log in to your WordPress website
- Place the login form anywhere on your site using the default Ninja Forms shortcode
- Display a custom message for logged in users
- Redirect successful logins using the redirect action
User Profile Form & Action
- Place profile editing forms on any WordPress post or page using the default Ninja Forms shortcode
- Offer users the ability to update their own profiles
- Easily include mapping for custom user meta
Download User Management today and begin growing the loyal WordPress user base your site deserves!
3.0.9 (5 July 2018)
- Newly registered users should now be listed as the author of any posts created by the same form submission.
- All strings should now be translatable.
3.0.8 (13 June 2018)
- Password should now properly appear in the field mapping settings for the register user action.
3.0.7 (26 March 2018)
- Resolved an issue that was contributing to increased page load times.
- Newly registered users should no longer see a message reading \”Please log out to view this message\”.
3.0.6 (12 March 2018)
- Resolved an issue causing some users that had logged in to be immediately logged back out.
3.0.5 (26 January 2018)
- Added the ability to update user role on profile edit.
- Registration forms can now be previewed without having to log out.
3.0.4 (14 December 2017)
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused logins to fail on sites running WooCommerce.
3.0.3 (22 August 2017)
- Added the ability to use email addresses as usernames.
3.0.2 (02 August 2017)
- Added support for custom user roles when registering users.
3.0.1 (21 June 2017)
- The default registration form should now properly default user roles to \”subscriber.\”
- Fixed a possible 500 error when activating the User Management add-on.
3.0 (04 April 2017)
- Initial release