This extension for Ninja Forms allows you to create “smart” forms. Fields within these forms can dynamically change based upon user input; show or hide fields based on a selected item, set field values based upon a list selection, or display some text or a link based on the options chosen. Starting in version 1.3 you can now create conditional notifications as well based on users input as well as other built-in our custom triggers.
Conditional Logic Example
This is a live form that shows some of the things that can be done with this extension. Test it by checking the first box below.
- Create interactive forms that react to user’s actions.
- Dynamically show, hide, or change the value of form fields.
- Add or remove list elements on the fly.
- Hide or show entire pages when used in conjunction with the Multi-Part Forms Extension.
1.4.0 (13 April 2016)
- Update for compatibility with WordPress 4.5 ( specifically the underscore.js update ).
1.3.9 (26 May 2015)
- Changed values should now reset to defaults when using the \”clear form\” setting.
1.3.8 (12 May 2015)
- Array elements should now work properly with the \”Contains\” action conditionals.
- Fixed a PHP Notice.
- Decimals should now be compared properly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a PHP error if asp style tags are enabled in PHP.
1.3.7 (18 March 2015)
- Fixed a bug that could cause conditional field data to submit improperly.
1.3.6 (17 March 2015)
1.3.5 (4 March 2015)
- Fixed a bug that could cause conditionally hidden calculations to fail.
- List options should work properly in version 2.9 of Ninja Forms.
1.3.4 (3 March 2015)
- Fixed a bug that could prevent new conditions from being added.
1.3.3 (27 February 2015)
- Preparing for the release of Ninja Forms version 2.9.
1.3.1 (17 November 2014)
- Fixing bad domain/translation issues.
- Fixed a bug with checkbox lists and notification conditions.
- Duplicating a page with conditions using multi-part forms should now properly duplicate those conditions.
- Fixed several issues related to i18n.
1.3 (28 October 2014)
- Conditional Logic now supports conditional notifications.
- Only show, display, or send a notification when a user submits specific form data.
- Custom conditional triggers can be added for notifications.
- Fixed a bug that caused conditionals based upon other conditional fields to work improperly.
- Conditionally hidden totals should now be properly removed from the all fields table.
1.2.7 (24 July 2014)
- Compatibility with Ninja Forms 2.7.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users from getting automatic updates.
- Fixed a bug that could cause conditions not to work in some AJAX setups.
- Conditionals should now not be applied when editing a form in the wp-admin.
- Fixed a bug with the change value setting.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the \’add_value\’ and \’change_value\’ actions from working properly in some instances.
- Fixed a bug with required fields that were conditionally hidden.
- Removed console logs that were causing problems in IE9.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Add Value setting not to work properly.
- Fixed several bugs that related to pre-populating conditional fields with multi-part forms.
- Added support for the new Ninja Forms loading system. This should significantly improve loading speed for forms that use conditionals.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent conditionals from working properly with required fields.
- Fixed a bug that could cause conditional logic to break when labels contained long strings of HTML.
- Updating the JS so that when an element is shown/hidden, a jQuery event is fired after the show/hide is complete.
- Removed old licensing file.
- Fixed a bug that caused the \”Change Value\” conditional action to fail in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that prevented conditionals from working properly with hidden fields.
- Fixed several PHP Notices.
- Fixed a bug that prevented calculations from working properly when a field that the calculation was based upon was hidden with conditional logic.
- Added a \”visible\” data attribute.
- Moved functions from Ninja Forms core to this extension.
- Fixed several bugs related to using calculation fields and conditionals.
- Changed the license and auto-update system to the one available in Ninja Forms 2.2.47.
- Changed references to wpninjas.com to ninjaforms.com.
- Fixed a bug that prevented conditionals from working properly in some installs.
- Fixed a bug that caused Conditionals to break calculation fields if they were hidden.
- Updates for compatibility with WordPress 3.6
- Fixed a bug that prevented conditionals from working properly with calculation fields.
- Fixed a bug that caused conditionals with multiple criteria to fail when connected with the \”All\” parameter.
- The Conditionals Extension can now be used with the Multi-Part Extension to show or hide entire pages.
- Fixed a bug that was causing dropdown list fields to work improperly with Conditional Logic.
- Fixed a bug that prevented conditionals from working properly with multi-checkbox lists and multi-radio button lists.
- Changed the display JS slightly to be more efficient.
- Conditional fields should now behave as expected when editing user submissions.
- Fixed a bug that prevented conditionals from working properly with checkbox and radio list types.
- Moved a JS function from ninja-forms-conditionals-admin.js to the ninja-forms-admin.js.
- Fixed a bug that prevented multiple forms with conditionals from being placed on the same page.
- Various bug fixes including:
- Adding multiple forms with conditions to a single page will now work normally.
- Various bug fixes.