The User Analytics extension will help website owners understand how hot a lead is based on extra data automatically collected about the user.
User Analytics uses a free Geolocation database to deliver extra data about each user. If the user’s IP is in the database you’ll be able to see all of the following:
- Postal Code
- Latitude & Longitude
You’ll also be able to track:
- IP address
- Browser & Version
This extension will also be adding new analytics fields in the future.
- Tweak – Added URL Referer field.
- Bug – Using NF 2.9 tab name. Fixes issue adding UA fields to forms.
- Tweak – No longer passing variables by reference. Causes issues in PHP 5.4+ (http://php.net/manual/en/language.references.pass.php)
- Bug – Replacing GeoIP service with HostIp.info
- Tweak – Using HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR to get IP address
- Feature – Adding UTM fields
- Feature – Allow other plugins to access UA fields
- Tweak – Implementing Ninja Forms licensing
- Tweak – Adding icons to updater
- Tweak – Changing main plugin file slug to be more consistent with other Ninja Forms extensions
- Tweak – Refactoring custom fields
- Initial release