Recurly delivers agile enterprise-class subscription management to thousands of businesses worldwide.
Together with Ninja Forms, any form on any page of your site can now become an avenue to introduce your customers to the subscription management umbrella of Recurly.
With Recurly + Ninja Forms You Can:
Minimize your time spent managing
- Easily set up your subscription model(s): recurring payments, one-time payments, usage-based, seat based, and more already packaged and ready to go.
- Diversity of supported payment options and gateways
- Automatically calculate sales tax and comply with EU VAT rules
Maximize your subscription revenue
- Create unlimited plan types and allow easy upgrade/downgrade capability
- Offer a range of coupons, discounts, and gift incentives natively
- Automate customer communication and whole-customer life cycle management
Ensure your security and your customers’
- PCI compliant; PCI-DSS Level 1 – the highest level of security a business can offer
- Robust user roles and permissions
- Native Two-Factor Authentication
A robust suite of developer and analytics tools
- Easy to access and understand data and analytics built-in
- Recurly.js for easy customization
- Effortlessly import current subscribers
So what are you waiting for? Make subscription management easy, by partnering with Ninja Forms, taking your forms to a whole new level!
3.0.3 (30 April 2018)
- Billing address will now be sent to Recurly.
- Recurly modal will not open if required fields aren\’t filled in.
- Added pre-population for First Name, Last Name, and Zip/Postal fields in the Recurly modal.
- Added basic validation for Recurly on the settings page.
3.0.2 (07 March 2018)
- Resolved an issue that sometimes caused new accounts to not be created properly.
- Added better error reporting. Proper error messages should now display only for the admin. Generic errors will be shown to site users.
3.0.1 (01 August 2017)
- Changed the action name \”Recurly Subscription\” to \”Recurly\”.
- Fixed a fatal PHP error in versions < 5.4.
- Fixed a bug when Recurly is active but Ninja Forms core is not.
3.0.0 (07 March 2017)
- Initial Release