Integrating Google Analytics with your WordPress forms provides potentially priceless data for your organization. Setup and maintenance can also be a monumental headache for any WordPress website administrator.
- Frustrated by the complex, tedious process of setting up a third party plugin to track form submissions, only to have it all break mysteriously days later?
- Banging your head against the wall trying to tweak code that will send event tracking for WordPress forms into Google Analytics?
Your ultimate solution to Google Analytics Event and Goal tracking for your WordPress forms has been realized. You’re one setup wizard away from having complete Google Analytics integration for all your forms, globally or on a per form basis.
No fussing over redirects or no redirects, no more headache of sorting out global or per-form submission tracking, no more redoing all your work every time Google updates their code.
Ninja Forms Intelligence has arrived!
Global Google Analytics Event and Goal Tracking for Your WordPress Forms
Ninja Forms Intelligence creates and tracks form submissions globally as an Event straight out of the Setup Wizard- no configuration required. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Install and Activate the plugin
- Run the Setup Wizard
- Global Event Tracking is setup for every form submission by default. Easily toggle this setting to a Goal if desired.
That’s literally all the setup required on your end!
Per-Form Event and Goal Tracking for Every WordPress Form Set Up Directly in Your Form Builder
Ninja Forms Intelligence adds Google Analytics Event and Goal Tracking as an action that can be added to each and every one of your WordPress forms. You can:
- Create a new Event or Goal from the convenience of your Ninja Forms builder
- Set a value for the goal
- Track form views vs submissions
Simply add an action, set your Google Analytics Event or Goal from the action window, and data flows to GA with every click of the submit button.
**This extension contains features that will allow the mapping of form fields to visitor properties within Intelligence if you have the pro version of Intelligence.