Setup Front-End Posting
- Download Front-End Posting from your NinjaForms.com account and install it using “Plugins” -> “Add New” -> “Upload” in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate Ninja Forms Front-End Posting on your “Plugins” page
Adding Front-End Posting to your form
1. In your form editor, Click the “Email and Actions” tab.
2. Click “Add new action” and select Create Post.
3. Select your Post Type
4. Use the Insert Merge Tag option to choose a field from the form as the Post Title. You can also use other text in the Title.
5. Use the Insert Merge Tag option to choose fields from the form as Post Content. You can also add other text to the Post Content.
6. If Posts is chosen as the Post Type, you will then see a Categories and Tags options appear under the Terms & Taxonomies drop-down.
If you choose “Add Terms Field” under Term Field Mapping, you will be propted to add a Terms list to the Form.
7. Under the Advanced Settings you will see four options you can change.
- Post Author
- Post Status
- Pending Review
- Post Excerpt – Use the Insert Merge Tag option to choose fields from the form as Post Excerpt content. You can also add other text to the Post Excerpt content field.
- Custom Meta
- You can set a Meta Key, then use the Insert Merge Tag option to choose a field from the form as a Meta Value.
- You can add multiple Meta Keys