The Multi-Part Forms extension allows you to break long forms into sections, creating a natural flow for your visitors. You can add a breadcrumb trail through the various sections of the form and a progress bar so that your users know exactly where they are and how much of your form is left.
These forms are extremely easy to create and a pleasure to edit. Fields can simply be dragged from one page to another.
- Break long forms into multiple paginated sections using a drag-n-drop interface.
- Give each section a title and optionally display it.
- Display a breadcrumb navigation above the form, making each section easy to access.
- Add a progress bar to your form.
- Easily move fields between sections.
- Easily rearrange pages.
- Conditionally hide and show entire form pages when used in conjunction with the Conditionals Extension.
- Show a confirmation page to users displaying all of their data on one page before they submit.
3.0.9 (15 December 2016)
- Fixed a bug with Conditional Logic that caused conditionally shown/hidden parts to throw a JS error.
3.0.8 (21 November 2016)
- Fixed a bug with re-ordering of fields when also using Layouts & Styles.
3.0.7 (15 November 2016)
- Fixed a bug that can cause forms to crash on servers that have ASP-like tags turned on.
3.0.6 (03 November 2016)
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicating fields to create multiple duplicates.
- Added label settings for Previous and Next buttons.
3.0.5 (26 September 2016)
- Fixed a bug with converting from the RC of Ninja Forms.
3.0.4 (12 September 2016)
- Fixed a bug in Layout & Styles conversion.
3.0.3 (09 September 2016)
- Fixed a bug with conversion.
3.0.2 (06 September 2016)
- Updated with Ninja Forms v3.x compatibility licensing.
3.0.1 (06 September 2016)
- Updated with Ninja Forms v3.x compatibility
3.0.0 (06 September 2016)
- Updated with Ninja Forms v3.x compatibility
- Deprecated Ninja Forms v2.9.x compatible code
1.3.5 (08 September 2015)
- Fixed a bug that could cause the animated spinner to fail to show when building a form.
1.3.4 (17 March 2015)
- When our JS changes, users browsers shouldn\’t keep old copies in the cache.
1.3.3 (4 March 2015)
- Fixed a bug that could cause saving a new form to fail.
1.3.2 (4 March 2015)
- Fixed a bug that could cause issues when adding a field type and then deactivating an extension that added it.
1.3.1 (27 February 2015)
- Fixed several minor bugs with version 2.9 of Ninja Forms.
- Creating a new multi-part form should now work with older versions of Ninja Forms as well.
1.3 (4 February 2015)
- Preparing for the release of Ninja Forms 2.9.
1.2.8 (17 November 2014)
- Next and Previous button text can now be changed in the Forms->Settings->Labels tab.
- Fixed several bugs that prevented translations from working properly.
- Added several strings that weren\’t translatable previously to the .po and .pot files.
1.2.7 (16 September 2014)
- Compatibility with Ninja Forms 2.8.
1.2.6 (24 July 2014)
- Compatibility with Ninja Forms 2.7.
- Multi-part forms should now work properly with the Stripe extension in all implementations.
- Changed the name of the \”Confirmation Page\” to \”Review Page\” to make the option\’s purpose more clear.
- Fixed a bug on the review page that caused hidden fields to sometimes be shown as textboxes that could be manipulated.
- Fixed a bug with page titles that prevented them from displaying properly on conditional pages.
- Fixed a bug that caused forms with several pages to have scrolling issues in the admin.
- Fixed a bug with confirmation pages and the conditional logic extension.
- Fixed a bug that could cause php errors without the conditional logic extension present.
- Fixed a bug with confirmation pages that could prevent them from working properly.
- Added support for the new Ninja Forms loading system. This should significantly improve loading speed for forms that use multi-part forms.
- Fixed translation issues by adding a default language folder, fixing several bad text domains, and adding a proper translation loader.
- Added a jQuery event for ‘mp_change_page’ that fires after the page has successfully changed.
- Added some CSS for WP 3.8 compatability.
- Admin scripts should now load the min or dev versions based on the NINJA_FORMS_JS_DEBUG constant.
- Removed old licensing file.
- Fixed a bug that could cause initial page load to be incorrect with a Multi-Part form.
- Added a class to the page title on each multi-part page so that it can be styled with Layout & Styles.
- Fixed bugs that could prevent the previous and next buttons from displaying correctly.
- Changed the license and auto-update system to the one available in Ninja Forms 2.2.47.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Multi-Part forms to work incorrectly with the Save Progress extension.
- Fixed a bug that prevented form settings from being carried from Multi-Part page to Multi-Part page.
- Fixed a bug that prevented conditional logic from being properly applied to pages within a multi-part form.
- Updated references to wpninjas.com with the new ninjaforms.com.
- When creating a multi-part form, page numbers can now be dragged and dropped to re-arrange the pages of your form.
- Minor bug-fixes.
- Updates for compatibility with WordPress 3.6
- Fixed some minor visual bugs.
- Fixed a php warning caused by a function running even if Multi-Part forms weren\’t enabled.
- Fixed a bug that was causing breadcrumb navigation to have the incorrect classes applied.
- Fixed a bug that caused the new, shorter field length to show incorrectly when the settings were saved.
- Multi-Part Forms will now allow you to hide or show an entire page when used in conjunction with the Conditionals extension.
- A new \”Confirmation Page\” option has been added. If this is selected, the user will be presented with a page showing all of their entered data, separated by page.
- Changed the way that MP forms CSS is laid out to make it compatiable with version 2.2.18 of Ninja Forms.
- Fixed a bug with Multi-Part Forms and AJAX submissions that might affect some users.
- Updated Multi-Part Forms so that the extension works with AJAX submissions.
- The ID of the DIV that wraps the navigation elements has been changed to ninja_forms_mp_nav_wrap from ninja-forms-mp-nav-wrap.
- A class of \’ninja-forms-mp-nav-wrap\’ has been placed on the DIV that wraps the navigation elements.
- Fixed a bug that prevented multi-part from working properly with post creation.
- Fixed a bug that prevented two multi-part forms from working properly on the same page.
- Field values that are emailed should now appear in the proper order.
- Added a prev/next wrapper, adjust default styling for breadcrumbs and progress-bar.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Multi-Part extension from interacted properly with the Save Progress extension.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing required fields from being properly checked.
- Fixed a bug with breadcrumb navigation that prevented the page with the first error from reloading if a user skipped to the end of a form and submitted.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing a form from properly being changed into a Multi-Part form.
- Fixed a bug that caused design elements, especially text fields, from showing on multi-part forms.
- Various bug fixes including:
- A bug which prevented all fields from being emailed to the administrator.
- Various bug fixes.