The Multi-Part Forms extension allows you to break long forms into sections, creating a natural flow for your visitors. You can add a breadcrumb trail through the various sections of the form and a progress bar so that your users know exactly where they are and how much of your form is left.
These forms are extremely easy to create and a pleasure to edit. Fields can simply be dragged from one page to another.
- Break long forms into multiple pages or ‘sections’ using a drag-n-drop interface.
- Give each section a title and optionally display it.
- Display a breadcrumb navigation above the form, making each section easy to access.
- Add a progress bar to your form.
- Easily move fields between sections.
- Easily rearrange pages.
- Conditionally hide and show entire form pages when used in conjunction with the Conditionals Extension.
- Show a confirmation page to users displaying all of their data on one page before they submit.