Sometimes forms can grow quite large, and it would be very helpful for users to be able to save their progress and come back at a later time. This extension does just that for you. Using the built-in WordPress user system, visitors can register as a subscriber and save what they have entered. They can then return later to complete the form. The administrator can view and edit partially filled out forms at anytime from the admin.
- Allow users to save their form progress.
- Email users when their form is saved.
- Decide how long to keep incomplete form entries.
- Edit saved forms from your WordPress admin.
- Display a specific “Saved Form Message” when users save their progress.
- Allow users to have multiple saves per form
- Users can edit or delete saved submissions from the front-end.
- Display a table of saved submissions above the form with some simple settings or anywhere else on your site using a shortcode.
1.2.2 (20 August 2015)
- Fixed a bug that could prevent users who use the login button from having their forms repopulated.
1.2.1 (12 May 2015)
- Wrapped login and register fields in ninja-forms-field classes so that they wrap properly.
- Using default values based upon logged-in user should now work properly.
1.2 (21 April 2015)
- Added an option for email format and email from in the Save Progress email section.
- Fixed a bug with sending saved form email messages.
1.1.9 (8 December 2014)
- Fixed a bug that could cause Save User Progress to not work properly with the Stripe extension.
1.1.8 (17 November 2014)
- Fixed several bugs with multi-part forms and save user progress.
- Fixed a bug that could cause login forms to show to users who are already logged-in.
- Moved the Save Progress labels to the Forms->Settings->Labels tab for clarity.
1.1.7 (17 September 2014)
- Fixed a bug that could cause registration error messages to not be displayed.
- Added the ninja-forms-field-error class to the registration fields.
1.1.6 (16 September 2014)
- Fixed a bug with registering users that caused fields to blank after save.
- Added a \”Status\” column to exported submissions.
1.1.5 (13 August 2014 )
- Fixed a PHP notice that could be generated by filtering with no form selected.
- Fixed a bug with the saved submissions table.
- Fixed a bug that could cause saved submissions to clear.
- Added a filter to the user data that gets registered using Save User Progress.
1.1.4 (31 July 2014)
- Fixed a bug that prevented submission CSVs from exporting properly.
1.1.3 (24 July 2014)
- Compatibility with Ninja Forms 2.7.
- Fixed a bug that could cause saved submission editing not to work for some users.
- Page redirecting should now work properly when users login and register.
- Fixed a bug that could cause retrieved list fields from pre-populating correctly.
- Fixed various php notices.
- Updated Save User Progress so that it uses the new Ninja Forms display loading system.
- Added an attachment option and filter to the email sent when a form is saved.
- Save messages displayed to users should now properly process the [ninja_forms_field] short code.
- Added a call to wpautop so that save progress email notifications are properly formatted. Emails will now be sent to the user\’s email address and those present in the form.
- Changed the license and auto-update system to the one available in Ninja Forms 2.2.47.
- Fixed a bug that caused incomplete Multi-Part forms to show up as saved progress forms.
- Changed references to wpninjas.com to the new ninjaforms.com.
- Fixed visual bugs with the placement of the save progress form settings metabox.
- Added the option to allow users multiple saves per form. This setting can be enabled on the \”Form Settings\” tab underneath the \”Save Progress\” section.
- Added the option to place a table of incomplete entries above the form. This will show the user all of their saved submissions and allow them to click on an item to edit it. Optionally, they may also be allowed to delete their saved submissions from the same table. Columns for this table may be chosen from any of the form fields using a multi-select box.
- Added a shortcode that will place a \”saved submissions\” table on any page: ninja_forms_save_table. It requires the following settings: form_id – The ID of the form for which you want to show saved submissions, cols – A comma separated list of field IDs that will serve as the columns for the table, url – A url that holds the original form.
- Added an action hook that runs after a submission is saved.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Save Progress extension to work improperly with the Multi-Part extension.
- Fixed a bug that caused forms to be un-intentionally hidden when using multiple forms on one page.
- Fixed a bug that caused some users to experience saving errors.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Save Progress extension from interacting properly with the Multi-Part extension.
- The [ninja_forms_field id=3] method of inserting user submitted data will now work for saved emails.
- Added the ability to send emails to users when they save form.
- Added an action that runs when the user\’s data is saved. \’ninja_forms_save_progress\’.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the \”including incomplete entries\” checkbox from being shown on the select submissions page.
- Various bug fixes.