The MailChimp extension allows you to quickly create newsletter signup forms for your MailChimp account using the power and flexibility that Ninja Forms provides.
Create an unlimited number of subscribe forms and begin growing your mailing lists.
- Unlimited signup forms
- Multiple MailChimp subscriptions per form
- Enable/disable double opt-in per form
- Enable/disable opt-in checkbox per form
- Map form fields to merge fields in MailChimp
- Add subscribers to groups in MailChimp
MailChimp requires at least version 2.9.0 of Ninja Forms. Please make sure that your plugin is up to date before installing this extension.
3.0.2 (11 April 2016 )
- Compatibility with Ninja Forms Three.
3.0.1 (11 April 2016 )
- Fix an issue with licensing and automatic updates.
3.0 (7 March 2016 )
- Updated with Ninja Forms v3.x compatibility
- Deprecated Ninja Forms v2.9.x compatible code
1.3.4 (3 August 2015 )
- Fixed an undefined index when a list does not have any groups
- Fixed an error when a list does not have any groups
1.3.3 (27 July 2015 )
- Fixed a fatal error when Ninja Forms core is deactivated.
= 1.3.2 (27 May 2015)
- Fix fatal error when list has no interest groupings
= 1.3.1 (27 May 2015)
- Fix fatal error due to undefined class
= 1.3 (26 May 2015)
- Moved MailChimp integration options to Emails and Actions API
- Added support for multiple MailChimp subscriptions per form
- Added support for mapping form fields to merge fields in MailChimp
- Added support for MailChimp groups
= 1.2.1 (20 April 2015) * Fixed invalid API key check when saving form settings
= 1.2 (16 April 2015)
- Added an option to disable SSL verification
- Improved error message when an API key is invalid
= 1.1.3 (7 February 2015)
- Cached the lists data in a transient
- Updated the settings field description to provide a sample API key
- Added API key validation to the save function to ensure a valid key is entered
1.1 (19 September 2014)
- Updated the MailChimp API
- Added support for tracking Zip/Postal Code, Phone, and IP for subscribers
1.0.3 (20 August 2014)
- Moved processing to the ninja_forms_post_process hook.