The success of your mailing lists depends on finding the right MailChimp integration for WordPress. With literally hundreds to choose from on WordPress.org alone, finding the right one for you can be a monumental decision!
- Don’t like being locked in to a specific look and feel?
- Feeling limited by what your integration can do?
- Just don’t have the options you need to make the signup form you want?
Your MailChimp integration for WordPress should eliminate each of those common pains. You’ve just found the one that will!
Experience simplicity without sacrificing features
This addon has been tailor-made to offer you the perfect integration between MailChimp and WordPress via your WordPress forms. Effortlessly:
- Place unlimited signup forms anywhere you need them
- Collect any and all information you need for all your Lists and Interest Groups!
- Customize your signup form’s presentation
- Enable double opt-in per form
- Send or display confirmation of submission
Even leverage the extended features of other Ninja Forms extensions to:
- Conditionally add users to specific Lists and/or Interest Groups based on their preferences
- Fine tune the styling of your WordPress signup forms with minimal knowledge of CSS
- Trigger a variety of other actions for any new signup
MailChimp Integration for WordPress does not get any easier than this
Getting your MailChimp account synced with WordPress is simple- we’ll actually walk you through the process!
After installing the addon, you’ll find a ready-made MailChimp signup form set to go. Open it up and follow the “Learn how to set up MailChimp” guide inside. You can then use that form to begin, choose another existing form, or create a custom one yourself.
Syncing any form to your account is as simple as adding an action. Within that action select any form field, link it to any account field with a single click, and information flows with every submission.
Choose any List or Interest Group in your account to add new subscribers to as well, again with a single click.
Turbocharge your mailing list growth with the only MailChimp for WordPress plugin you’ll ever need, today!
3.1.8 (1 November 2018)
- Added check to catch fatal errors if the API response is malformed.
3.1.7 (10 May 2018)
- Resolved an error that sometimes occurred if only a single merge field was mapped to a form.
3.1.6 (17 April 2018)
- Updating existing subscribers should no longer remove non-included information from their records.
- Added a new form template for basic MailChimp signup.
3.1.5 (26 March 2018)
- Resolved an issue that was sometimes causing data to not be sent to MailChimp.
3.1.4 (12 March 2018)
- Resolved an issue that sometimes caused a fatal error to be thrown when a bad API key was entered on the settings page.
- List fields and interest groups will now pull in more values if they are available. (Up to a maximum of 100, as allowed by the MailChimp API.)
3.1.3 (21 February 2018)
- Pre-existing users who subscribe to a new list should now be updated properly.
3.1.2 (8 February 2018)
- Fixed an issue that was causing the API to only import a maximum of 10 lists.
3.1.1 (6 February 2018)
- Resolved an issue that sometimes caused interest groups to not be sent to MailChimp.
3.1.0 (5 February 2018)
- MailChimp API version has been updated to 3.0.
- SSL Verify Peer setting is no longer necessary and has been removed.
- MailChimp actions malfunctioning as a result of removing lists/groups from MailChimp can now be fixed by refreshing list data in the MailChimp action.
3.0.5 (30 December 2017)
- Raised the maximum number of lists that can be imported from 25 to 100.
3.0.4 (21 June 2017)
- Fixed a bug that caused MailChimp to fail when using other MailChimp plugins.
- MailChimp actions should now fire after Collect Payment actions.
3.0.3 (31 October 2016 )
- Fixed a possible fatal error when saving incorrect API Keys.
3.0.2 (11 April 2016 )
- Compatibility with Ninja Forms Three.
3.0.1 (11 April 2016 )
- Fix an issue with licensing and automatic updates.
3.0 (7 March 2016 )
- Updated with Ninja Forms v3.x compatibility
- Deprecated Ninja Forms v2.9.x compatible code
1.3.4 (3 August 2015 )
- Fixed an undefined index when a list does not have any groups
- Fixed an error when a list does not have any groups
1.3.3 (27 July 2015 )
- Fixed a fatal error when Ninja Forms core is deactivated.
= 1.3.2 (27 May 2015)
- Fix fatal error when list has no interest groupings
= 1.3.1 (27 May 2015)
- Fix fatal error due to undefined class
= 1.3 (26 May 2015)
- Moved MailChimp integration options to Emails and Actions API
- Added support for multiple MailChimp subscriptions per form
- Added support for mapping form fields to merge fields in MailChimp
- Added support for MailChimp groups
= 1.2.1 (20 April 2015)
* Fixed invalid API key check when saving form settings
= 1.2 (16 April 2015)
- Added an option to disable SSL verification
- Improved error message when an API key is invalid
= 1.1.3 (7 February 2015)
- Cached the lists data in a transient
- Updated the settings field description to provide a sample API key
- Added API key validation to the save function to ensure a valid key is entered
1.1 (19 September 2014)
- Updated the MailChimp API
- Added support for tracking Zip/Postal Code, Phone, and IP for subscribers
1.0.3 (20 August 2014)
- Moved processing to the ninja_forms_post_process hook.