File Uploads for Ninjas Forms gives you the ability to insert file upload fields to your forms. This will allow users the ability to upload images, docs, audio or video files, or anything else you may need. You can easily set the directory where files are uploaded and even create dynamic directories based on the date, the form name, or a combination of criteria you select.
This extension also lets you easily manage all of your uploaded files within a handy file browser. You can filter files based on name, extension, form, or date submitted to locate the exact files you are looking for.
- Add file upload fields to your Ninja Forms.
- Browse, view, and delete file uploads from within your WordPress admin.
- Limit allowed file types.
- Rename files dynamically upon upload.
- Allow multiple file uploads with one field.
- Email files as attachments to administrators.
- Allow users to add “Featured Images” to posts when using the Post Creation Extension.
1.2 – 01/23/2014
- Fixed a bug that prevented required file uploads from being validated when using AJAX submissions.
- Fixed some php notices.
- Added support for the new Ninja Forms loading class.
- Editing a submission from the wp-admin that includes a file will now show a link to that file instead of just the filename.
1.1 – 11/15/2013
- The format of date searching in the Browse Files tab will now be based upon the date format in Plugin Settings. i.e. you can now search dd/mm/yyyy.
- Added the option to name a directory/file with %userid%.
- Fixed a bug that caused file upload fields to load multiple instances or open with pre-filled, incorrect data.
- Added a filter so that when a user uploads a file, they don’t see the directory to which it was uploaded in their email.
- Changed the license and auto-update system to the one available in Ninja Forms 2.2.47.
- Fixed a bug that could cause files to be added to the media library twice when used with the Post Creation extension.
- Changed references to wpninjas.com to the new ninjaforms.com.