Creating portable & accessible files is very important for archiving & sharing information. When we want to share information we create PDF files that can be opened on just about any machine without fancy software. When we need to archive information we save it in a PDF which doesn’t rely on any other software, or a particular website to be up; it will always work and the data can’t be lost.
This extension allows you to automatically attach a PDF copy of the form submission with the admin notification email. You can also go into the WordPress admin and download a PDF copy of any submitted form.
Happy sharing & archiving your data!
*** At this time, RTL languages or Han characters are not supported without custom development of the PDF template. We can unfortunately only provide support for the standard set of UTF-8 characters at this time.
3.0.2 – 2017-03-17
- Fixed a bug that prevented correct pdf.css stylesheet overriding.
- Fixed a bug that caused fields to be in incorrect order.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly attached PDF to emails.
3.0.1 – 2017-10-24
- Fixed a bug with attaching the PDF to the Email.
3.0.0 – 2017-01-15
- Updated with Ninja Forms v3.x compatibility
- Deprecated Ninja Forms v2.9.x compatible code
1.3.5 – 2015-10-07
- Fix – Fixed compatibility issues with Ninja Forms: Table Editor
1.3.4 – 2015-09-16
- Fix – Fixed a fatal that was caused by accessing an array of an object pre PHP 5.4.
- Tweak – add support for multiple uploaded files in PDF.
1.3.3 – 2015-06-04
- Fix – Adding support for Fields Uploads extension. Will display the url to the file.
- Tweak – Adding a form submission ID which can be added to the PDF. See the ninja_forms_submission_pdf_fetch_sequential_number filter.
- Tweak – Adding paragraph tags to the field values with wpautop(). Necessary for multi-paragraph values.
- Tweak – The ninja_forms_submission_pdf_name filter now works for email attachments and for PDFs downloaded via the admin
1.3.2 – 2014-12-01
- Tweak – Removing fields from the PDF which are conditionally not shown to the user
1.3.1 – 2014-10-29
- Tweak – Adding support for table editor
1.3 – 2014-09-15
- Tweak – Using new notifications settings in Ninja Forms 2.8
1.2 – 2014-07-28
- Feature – Adding ninja_forms_submission_pdf_fetch_date filter to add the submission date to the form
- Tweak – Using new admin_label in pdf if available
- Tweak – Passing form fields & form ID into template
1.1 – 2014-06-24
- Feature – Attach PDFs to user email
- Initial release! PDF all the things!