This policy outlines what cookies our websites uses, how we use them, and information on how to opt out of these cookies if you wish to do so.
What are cookies?
Rather than the tasty delicious ones you’re commonly familiar with, cookies in a website context are small temporary files that enable a website to remember a user and personalize your experience on the site to you. They are placed in your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc) and stored there for a period of time after your visit. Cookies can contain information like your IP address and device you’re connecting from (mobile, tablet, etc), but our cookies will never collect personally identifiable data like name, email, etc.
When applicable we analyze this information to improve our website, improve the products and services we provide, and to protect us and you from malicious web activity. We may share this information with third parties. Those third parties and their respective privacy policies are as follows:
- Google (Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Optimize)
- Facebook Pixel (from our Facebook group/page)
- Active Campaign (for reaching out via email if you explicitly sign up for communications)
- Shareasale (when arriving at our site from an affiliate’s website)
- Fullstory (analytics data)
How can I opt out of cookies?
Please be aware that opting out of cookies may impact your experience on our site and with Ninja Forms in general. However, opting out can be managed from your browser settings. The exact steps vary from browser to browser, but the links below go to the relevant documentation for most popular browsers:
- Manage cookie settings in Chrome and Chrome Android and Chrome iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Firefox
- Manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Manage cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
- Manage cookie settings in Safari and Safari iOS