The Multi-Part Forms extension allows you to break long forms into sections, creating a natural flow for your visitors. You can add a breadcrumb trail through the various sections of the form and a progress bar so that your users know exactly where they are and how much of your form is left.
These forms are extremely easy to create and a pleasure to edit. Fields can simply be dragged from one page to another.
- Break long forms into multiple pages or ‘sections’ using a drag-n-drop interface.
- Give each section a title and optionally display it.
- Display a breadcrumb navigation above the form, making each section easy to access.
- Add a progress bar to your form.
- Easily move fields between sections.
- Easily rearrange pages.
- Conditionally hide and show entire form pages when used in conjunction with the Conditionals Extension.
- Show a confirmation page to users displaying all of their data on one page before they submit.
1.2.3 – 02/12/2014
- Fixed a bug with page titles that prevented them from displaying properly on conditional pages.
- Fixed a bug that caused forms with several pages to have scrolling issues in the admin.
1.2.2 – 01/24/2014
- Fixed a bug with confirmation pages and the conditional logic extension.
- Fixed a bug that could cause php errors without the conditional logic extension present.
1.2.1 – 01/23/2014
- Fixed a bug with confirmation pages that could prevent them from working properly.
1.2 – 01/21/2014
- Added support for the new Ninja Forms loading system. This should significantly improve loading speed for forms that use multi-part forms.
1.1.1 – 12/12/2013
- Fixed translation issues by adding a default language folder, fixing several bad text domains, and adding a proper translation loader.
- Added a jQuery event for ‘mp_change_page’ that fires after the page has successfully changed.
- Added some CSS for WP 3.8 compatability.
- Admin scripts should now load the min or dev versions based on the NINJA_FORMS_JS_DEBUG constant.
- Removed old licensing file.
1.1 – 11/15/2013
- Fixed a bug that could cause initial page load to be incorrect with a Multi-Part form.
1.0.14 – 10/15/2013
- Added a class to the page title on each multi-part page so that it can be styled with Layout & Styles.
- Fixed bugs that could prevent the previous and next buttons from displaying correctly.
1.0.13 – 09/23/2013
- Changed the license and auto-update system to the one available in Ninja Forms 2.2.47.
1.0.12 – 09/12/2013
- Fixed a bug that could cause Multi-Part forms to work incorrectly with the Save Progress extension.
- Fixed a bug that prevented form settings from being carried from Multi-Part page to Multi-Part page.
1.0.11 – 09/05/2013
- Fixed a bug that prevented conditional logic from being properly applied to pages within a multi-part form.
1.0.10 – 09/01/2013
- Updated references to wpninjas.com with the new ninjaforms.com.
1.0.9 – 08/27/2013
- When creating a multi-part form, page numbers can now be dragged and dropped to re-arrange the pages of your form.
- Minor bug-fixes.
1.0.8 – 08/02/2013
1.0.7 – 07/23/2013
- Updates for compatibility with WordPress 3.6
1.0.6 – 07/04/2013
- Fixed some minor visual bugs.
1.0.5 – 06/26/2013
- Fixed a php warning caused by a function running even if Multi-Part forms weren’t enabled.
- Fixed a bug that was causing breadcrumb navigation to have the incorrect classes applied.
1.0.4 – 06/05/20313
- Fixed a bug that caused the new, shorter field length to show incorrectly when the settings were saved.
1.0.3 – 04/13/2013
- Multi-Part Forms will now allow you to hide or show an entire page when used in conjunction with the Conditionals extension.
- A new “Confirmation Page” option has been added. If this is selected, the user will be presented with a page showing all of their entered data, separated by page.
- Changed the way that MP forms CSS is laid out to make it compatiable with version 2.2.18 of Ninja Forms.
1.0.2 – 03/02/2013
- Fixed a bug with Multi-Part Forms and AJAX submissions that might affect some users.
1.0.1 – 02/27/2013
- Updated Multi-Part Forms so that the extension works with AJAX submissions.
- The ID of the DIV that wraps the navigation elements has been changed to ninja_forms_mp_nav_wrap from ninja-forms-mp-nav-wrap.
- A class of ‘ninja-forms-mp-nav-wrap’ has been placed on the DIV that wraps the navigation elements.
1.0 – 01/03/2013
- Initial Release