This extension for Ninja Forms allows you to create “smart” forms. Fields within these forms can dynamically change based upon user input; show or hide fields based on a selected item, set field values based upon a list selection, or display some text or a link based on the options chosen.
Conditional Logic Example
This is a live form that shows some of the things that can be done with this extension. Test it by checking the first box below.
- Create interactive forms that react to user’s actions.
- Dynamically show, hide, or change the value of form fields.
- Add or remove list elements on the fly.
- Hide or show entire pages when used in conjunction with the Multi-Part Forms Extension.
1.2.2 – 02/12/2014
- Fixed a bug with required fields that were conditionally hidden.
- Removed console logs that were causing problems in IE9.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Add Value setting not to work properly.
1.2.1 – 01/23/2014
- Fixed several bugs that related to pre-populating conditional fields with multi-part forms.
1.2 – 01/21/2014
- Added support for the new Ninja Forms loading system. This should significantly improve loading speed for forms that use conditionals.
1.1.1 – 12/12/2013
- Fixed a bug that could prevent conditionals from working properly with required fields.
- Fixed a bug that could cause conditional logic to break when labels contained long strings of HTML.
- Updating the JS so that when an element is shown/hidden, a jQuery event is fired after the show/hide is complete.
- Removed old licensing file.
1.1 – 11/15/2013
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Change Value” conditional action to fail in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that prevented conditionals from working properly with hidden fields.
- Fixed several PHP Notices.
1.0.10 – 10/15/2013
- Fixed a bug that prevented calculations from working properly when a field that the calculation was based upon was hidden with conditional logic.
1.0.9 – 10/04/2013
- Added a “visible” data attribute.
- Moved functions from Ninja Forms core to this extension.
- Fixed several bugs related to using calculation fields and conditionals.
1.0.8 – 09/23/2013
- Changed the license and auto-update system to the one available in Ninja Forms 2.2.47.
1.0.7 – 09/01/2013
- Changed references to wpninjas.com to ninjaforms.com.
1.0.6 – 08/12/2013
- Fixed a bug that prevented conditionals from working properly in some installs.
- Fixed a bug that caused Conditionals to break calculation fields if they were hidden.
1.0.5 – 08/02/2013
- Updates for compatibility with WordPress 3.6
1.0.4 – 07/23/2013
- Fixed a bug that prevented conditionals from working properly with calculation fields.
1.0.3 – 07/07/2013
- Fixed a bug that caused conditionals with multiple criteria to fail when connected with the “All” parameter.
1.0.1 – 06/26/2013
- The Conditionals Extension can now be used with the Multi-Part Extension to show or hide entire pages.
1.0 – 01/03/2013
- Initial Release