WE HAD A BABY!
Okay. Ninja Forms didn’t have a baby, but one of our team did and we’re super exited about growing family. It actually happened at the end of March, but since we were down a team member on paternity leave it didn’t make it in our updates. Congratulations to Justin and Elizabeth!!! Enjoy your little one, it’s going to be one Ella a ride. See what I did there? 🙂
On to your regularly scheduled broadcasting
Here are highlights of the core updates, add-on updates, and brand new add-ons that we’ve tackled over the last 30 days. It’s been an adventurous April. Hope you enjoy! 🙂
Updates to Ninja Forms
Ninja Forms is continually evolving and improving! Here’s some noteworthy samples of what was added and tweaked this month. For a full list, see our changelog on WordPress.org!
- Akismet has been integrated into Ninja Forms core! There’s now a new Akismet action under Emails & Actions in the form builder where can map fields to be run through Akismet for validation
- Added a delete form modal with additional feature options prior to form deletion (export form, export submissions, delete submissions or anything else attached to the form)
- Added check and warning for older, unsupported versions of PHP (anything below 5.6)
- Pushed a fix for intermittent submission failures
- Resolved an issue with the automatic update process
- We’ve added over a half a dozen more form templates to get you started faster
New Additions to the Ninja Forms Add-On Library
We’re working hard to bring you the tools you need to succeed. New add-ons are developed based on user demand, so let us know what else needs to be on our development radar for the future!
This month we are bringing you one brand new addition to the Ninja Forms extension library: OnePageCRM! Free your sales team to focus on sales and leave the tedious data entry tasks and integration upkeep behind with the official OnePage CRM integration for Ninja Forms!
Like the core plugin, we’re working to make your integrations and add-ons better every day. Here are some highlights from that process this month.
If you are curious about all the changes in a particular add-on, you can always visit the specific add-on’s product page and view the changelog.
In an effort to add value to the WordPress community, and especially users of Ninja Forms, we’ve been ramping up our original content production. This month alone we’ve published 8 new articles, including this one. You can expect even more great content next month, but here is everything we’ve published this month in case you missed it.
Big wheel keep on turnin’….
We’ll be bringing you a new monthly review towards the end of each month. Check back with us to see what we’re up to on the regular! You can also sign up for our newsletter below and not only keep abreast of what’s happened, but teasers of what’s to come!