“If I’m on an island in space, I’m screwed anyways.”
In this meet the team spotlight, we’ll take Justin, our own support Rambo, and ask him the really “important questions”. All this in a continued effort to shed light on the crew that continues to make Ninja Forms possible, and hopefully give way to some chuckles and laughter in the meantime.
For those unable to listen to the audio version of Getting to Know You, an abbreviated transcript of this riveting Q&A session can be found below:
1. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with your extra time?
Justin: “Wow…Probably eat.”
2. What fictional place would you most like to visit, be it from a book, movie, game, etc? And why?
J: “I guess the Star Wars universe. Why? Because there would be a possibility I’m a jedi.
3. What hobby would you get into if time and money were NOT an issue?
J: “Probably cooking, I guess. Cooking Professionally, something like that…If you can’t tell I like food.”
4. What job would you be terrible at?
J: “Probably a-lot of them. Being a doctor…too much schooling and dependency on you knowing the exact answer, or else someone dies. A-lot of pressure there”
5. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you win a gold medal in?
6. What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
J: “That’s the problem with these 20 questions, I’m completely on the spot. Uh…when someone says they hate doing something, and they do it themselves. Hypocrisy.”
7. What’s your poison?
J: “What’s my poison? Food.”
Interviewer: “That generally implies an alcoholic beverage…but ok.”
J: “Food and everything kind of underneath that. I know what I should eat, but that doesn’t mean I don’t eat those bad things.”
I: “…your poison is not an alcoholic beverage, your poison is food?”
8. What food do you find disgusting?
J: “Sour Cream…to me sour cream tastes like spoiled milk.”
9. What skill would you like to master?
J: “Speed reading.”
10. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
J: “Ninja Forms. …but outside of that, something to do with one of my hobby, such as cooking, music, something like that.”
11. What takes up too much of your time?
J: “Watching TV.”
12. If you were cryogenically frozen for 100 years, what would be your first question to the person/creature that woke you up?
J: “Where is the bathroom?”
13. What is something that always makes your day better?
J: “Seeing my wife and just–yeah, spending time with her.”
14. What artist or song do you put on when you can’t decide what to listen to?
J: “Some sort of classical music. Stravinsky, something like that…there’s a bunch of different possibilities.”
15. What TV show or movie do you refuse to see?
J: “Reality ones. Like Keeping up with the Kardashians, stuff like that. My life is full of enough drama, I don’t want to see other peoples’ drama.”
16. What is your ideal way to spend the weekend?
J: “Sitting around, just relaxing. Not having anything to do.”
17. Time Travel…are you going to the future or the past?
J: “I’m going to the past…I want to go back and see if all the historians were accurate. There are all the things you have been told in school, but…is it actually true? I’ve often wondered.”
18. What website do you visit most often that isn’t Ninja Forms?
J: “Reddit, probably…it’s the place you go when you want to waste time.”
19. If you could only know the answer to one of the following, would it be, “What is the meaning of life?”, or, “What is the exact origin of ALL space and time?”
J: “Probably meaning of life.”
20. What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
J: “Not procrastinating.”
…But that’s not all, Justin is then subjected to a BONUS round question!
21. If you found yourself deserted on a small island…in space, and the creatures inhabiting the island saw you as a deity,…what crazy things would you do?
J: “I would tell them I’m not a deity and see how they reacted…I mean if they think I’m a deity I can’t do anything wrong anyways. Might as well have some fun with it.”
I: “So you’re willing to take the chance that you could end up as food?
J: “Sure. I mean, if I’m on an island in space, I’m screwed anyways.”
I: “THIS is the glutton for punishment that we have from our support team.”