With this plugin, you’ll be able to use your own site to upload user-submitted videos directly to your Vimeo account without having to visit or login to Vimeo.
You can also define the minimum WordPress role that is required to use this tool, so that other WordPress users on your site can upload to your single Vimeo account without ever knowing your Vimeo password.
- Restricted Access – Allow your users to upload to Vimeo without handing out passwords.
- Customize Video Info – Give your users the ability to write their own video titles and descriptions.
- Privacy Controls – Control the uploaded videos’ privacy settings on a per-form basis.
- Album Filters – Stay organized by added uploaded videos to a specific Vimeo album on a per-form basis.
- Vimeo Pro Support – Take advantage of increased storage limits with Vimeo Pro
- Video Galleries – Use along with the Vimeography WordPress plugin to create instant video galleries that show off your uploaded videos
How to Setup
In order to connect your Vimeo account to your WordPress site, you’ll need to obtain an access token that securely establishes this connection. You can retrieve an access token through the Vimeography Upload app at https://vimeography.com/upload/authorize
Displaying the Vimeo Link on the Success Page
To show the Vimeo Link for the video that was just uploaded on the form success page, you can simply use the [ninja_forms_vimeo_link] shortcode which will output a link to the new Vimeo video.