This extension allows you to create Trello cards from any of your WordPress form submissions.
You can control the card name and description from your form, assign members to the card by default, set the card labels and its position. You can also set form data to be links attached to the cards.
- Connect securely with your Trello account via Ninja Forms > Trello.
- In the settings for a form, select your organization, board and list you want the cards to be created on.
- Set other options for the card, including position, default labels, and assigned members.
- Integrate with file uploads to attach files to your Trello cards.
3.0.3 (19 March 2019)
- Bug fix: PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie – headers already sent notice
- Updated: Better handling of Trello oAuth errors.
- Bug fix: UTF-8 characters in card description mangled.
- Bug fix: Update showing for the same version
- Updated with Ninja Forms v3.x compatibility
- Deprecated Ninja Forms v2.9.x compatible code
- Bug fix: Fatal error: Call to undefined function mime_content_type()
- New – Integration with File Uploads add-on to attach your files to the card
- Fixed – Session error if not started
- Fixed – Undefined index warnings.
- Initial Release