Offering WordPress subscription plans are a fantastic way to drive recurring revenue for your business. They can also, unfortunately, be a headache to set up and manage. That’s where Recurly integration for WordPress can make your life easier.
Not a huge business to begin with, or working with a limited budget? A lot of standard WordPress ecommerce solutions will send your overhead soaring. If you’re not needing a complex solution to begin with, they can also be a pain to work with as you sort through the tons of features you may never use. You need something that offers just what you need at a cost that suits your growing budget. Here it is.
Recurly delivers agile enterprise-class subscription management to thousands of businesses worldwide. You can connect to Recurly seamlessly and securely from any of your WordPress forms. Offer your users a quick and easy way to subscribe, and yourself an easy way to manage user subscriptions. Put your WordPress form builder to work growing your subscription business today!
With Recurly + Ninja Forms You Can:
Minimize your time spent managing
- Easily set up your subscription model(s): recurring payments, one-time payments, usage-based, seat based, and more already packaged and ready to go.
- Diversity of supported payment options and gateways
- Automatically calculate sales tax and comply with EU VAT rules
Maximize your subscription revenue
- Create unlimited plan types and allow easy upgrade/downgrade capability
- Automate customer communication and whole-customer life cycle management
Ensure your security and your customers’
- PCI compliant; PCI-DSS Level 1 – the highest level of security a business can offer
- Robust user roles and permissions
- Native Two-Factor Authentication
Harness a robust suite of developer and analytics tools
- Easy to access and understand data and analytics built-in
- Recurly.js for easy customization
- Effortlessly import current subscribers
So what are you waiting for? Make subscription management easy and affordable for you and your users. Give your users a quick and painless way to sign up for a subscription through any WordPress form, and watch your sales take off with Recurly + Ninja Forms!
3.0.4 (5 July 2018)
- Resolved an issue that was sometimes causing the Recurly checkout to not open on submit.
3.0.3 (30 April 2018)
- Billing address will now be sent to Recurly.
- Recurly modal will not open if required fields aren\’t filled in.
- Added pre-population for First Name, Last Name, and Zip/Postal fields in the Recurly modal.
- Added basic validation for Recurly on the settings page.
3.0.2 (07 March 2018)
- Resolved an issue that sometimes caused new accounts to not be created properly.
- Added better error reporting. Proper error messages should now display only for the admin. Generic errors will be shown to site users.
3.0.1 (01 August 2017)
- Changed the action name \”Recurly Subscription\” to \”Recurly\”.
- Fixed a fatal PHP error in versions < 5.4.
- Fixed a bug when Recurly is active but Ninja Forms core is not.
3.0.0 (07 March 2017)
- Initial Release