Do you need to share form submission data with colleagues, customers, or members of your team? It’s easy enough to email that data out or even export it directly from your WordPress dashboard. Unfortunately the default formatting for emailed or exported WordPress forms data can leave a lot to be desired. PDF Form Submissions can change that!
- Standard CSV exports can be hard to read and problematic to open.
- Emailed form data can be messy and difficult to sort through, especially for longer forms with lots of data.
- Sharing raw submission data can appear disorganized and unprofessional- not a look you want for your business!
PDFs standardize that format for a more professional look and feel. They’re also much easier to share. Even customize them to meet your own individual standards!
Upgrade to professional, accessible, portable submission records with PDF Form Submissions
You want your business to put its best foot forward at all times. From internal record keeping to documents sent to your customers, PDF Form Submissions will help you meet that goal.
- Do you need an officially formatted record of submissions?
- Need portable submission records?
- A way for people without administrator access to your WordPress website to view submitted data?
- A more user friendly, accessible format to present submitted data?
If you answered yes to any of these, you need PDF Form Submissions. You’ll replace the often difficult to parse CSV document that WordPress defaults to with a PDF template that’s not just easier to open and read, but easier to customize and share.
Send PDF copies of any WordPress forms submission by email, or export them directly from the dashboard
PDF Form Submissions allows you to automatically attach a PDF copy of the form submission with any notification email. You can also go into the WordPress admin and download a PDF copy of any submitted form.
Either way you go, it’s as simple as toggling a switch or clicking a button. There’s zero learning curve to get started!
Download PDF Form submissions and upgrade your WordPress forms submission records today!
*** At this time, RTL languages or Han characters are not supported without custom development of the PDF template. We can unfortunately only provide support for the standard set of UTF-8 characters at this time.
Can I use PDF Form Submissions as a WordPress PDF generator?
You can use PDF Form Submissions as a WordPress PDF generator. Just use form fields to ask any questions you need, and when the form submits it will generate a PDF that can be sent to any email address of your choosing.
Can the PDF that’s generated be electronically signed?
Getting legally valid e-signatures on a digital document can be tricky. Contact us and we can help you understand what you’ll need to get in place for this to happen!
What type of support is available to Ninja Forms customers?
We have a dedicated support team standing by to help with anything you may need. We’re available 9am-4pm EST, Mon-Fri, and strive to answer all customer requests within 24 hours.
How do Ninja Forms licenses work?
Licenses are subscription based and will auto-renew each year unless cancelled. If cancelled, you may still use your extensions but will no longer receive important updates or support once the license expires.
Can I get a demo or trial of Ninja Forms add-ons before I buy?
We don’t have a demo or trial version of our add-ons, but we do offer a 14 day full refund policy for any reason whatsoever.
3.1.2 – 2020-02-12
- Corrected an issue that sometimes caused PDF files to be truncated under certain conditions.
3.1.1 – 2020-01-06
- Corrected an issue that sometimes caused blank pages to be inserted into PDF exports.
3.1.0 – 2019-11-25
- We\’ve updated our PDF library to use MPDF.
- Added PDF customization settings, which can be found under the Advanced tab in the form builder.
3.0.5 – 2018-03-09
- Fixed \’No Block-level Parent Found\’ issue in DOM PDF. Note: if you customized your PDF template file you\’ll have to use the new template file and redo your changes.
- Added checks for some null fields
3.0.4 – 2017-09-13
- Add a check for Ninja Forms to be active before running the PHP version check.
- Added support for Field Keys when customizing the PDF.
3.0.3 – 2017-05-03
- Fixed a bug that prevented admin labels from being displayed in PDF document.
- Allow modification of fields that are used in document via filter: nf_sub_document_fields
- Added a notice for websites that run PHP 5.5 and lower. We\’ll drop support for < PHP 5.6 in coming version.
3.0.2 – 2017-03-17
- Fixed a bug that prevented correct pdf.css stylesheet overriding.
- Fixed a bug that caused fields to be in incorrect order.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly attached PDF to emails.
3.0.1 – 2017-10-24
- Fixed a bug with attaching the PDF to the Email.
3.0.0 – 2017-01-15
- Updated with Ninja Forms v3.x compatibility
- Deprecated Ninja Forms v2.9.x compatible code
1.3.5 – 2015-10-07
- Fix – Fixed compatibility issues with Ninja Forms: Table Editor
1.3.4 – 2015-09-16
- Fix – Fixed a fatal that was caused by accessing an array of an object pre PHP 5.4.
- Tweak – add support for multiple uploaded files in PDF.
1.3.3 – 2015-06-04
- Fix – Adding support for Fields Uploads extension. Will display the url to the file.
- Tweak – Adding a form submission ID which can be added to the PDF. See the ninja_forms_submission_pdf_fetch_sequential_number filter.
- Tweak – Adding paragraph tags to the field values with wpautop(). Necessary for multi-paragraph values.
- Tweak – The ninja_forms_submission_pdf_name filter now works for email attachments and for PDFs downloaded via the admin
1.3.2 – 2014-12-01
- Tweak – Removing fields from the PDF which are conditionally not shown to the user
1.3.1 – 2014-10-29
- Tweak – Adding support for table editor
1.3 – 2014-09-15
- Tweak – Using new notifications settings in Ninja Forms 2.8
1.2 – 2014-07-28
- Feature – Adding ninja_forms_submission_pdf_fetch_date filter to add the submission date to the form
- Tweak – Using new admin_label in pdf if available
- Tweak – Passing form fields & form ID into template
1.1 – 2014-06-24
- Feature – Attach PDFs to user email
- Initial release! PDF all the things!