With PayPal Express You Can
- Accept credit card or PayPal payments through PayPal using Ninja Forms.
- Create sign-up forms that can accept payment.
- Use Ninja Forms calculation fields to create dynamic totals based upon form interaction.
- Include transaction ID receipts in user success messages or emails.
- Store both Live and Sandbox credentials for easy, per-form testing.
How it works
- You sign up for PayPal Express.
- You install and setup the Ninja Forms PayPal Express by entering your PayPal Express API Credentials. (If you need a reminder about where to find your PayPal Express credentials, or want to know how to get them, we have a doc that explains how to do it.)
- You create a form using Ninja Forms and enable PayPal Express.
- Your users fill out your form and are redirected to PayPal.com in order to complete their transaction.
- The user completes their transaction at PayPal.com and is automatically redirected back to your form.
- Your form finishes submitting and either displays a success message or redirects the user to a success page.
* Please note that this extension will only function with PayPal Express accounts which are free to set-up.
* PayPal Express is currently not compatible with AJAX form submissions. We are working on this, but didn’t want to delay releasing the plugin.
1.0.7 (24 July 2014)
- Compatibility with Ninja Forms 2.7.
- Added a debug option for PayPal Express.
- Updated the SSL PEM file used by PayPal Express.
- Fixed a bug that prevented PayPal Express from working with field descriptions containing HTML characters.
- Added a defined variable to make troubleshooting PayPal errors easier.
- Fixed a minor bug that could cause errors if an equation was used for the total field.
- Added an option to fields so that users can determine whether or not to send a field to PayPal. This means that fields can contribute to a calculation and not be sent to PayPal.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Subtotal to be sent to PayPal incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that caused successful transactions to be recorded as errors.
- Fixed a bug that prevented checkboxes from working properly with PayPal Express totals.
- Changed the license registration method to the one available with Ninja Forms 2.2.47.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the plugin from activating properly.
- Initial release