You can allow users the ability to create content and have it assigned to any publicly available built-in or custom post type, taxonomy, and custom meta field. Easily add images with the WordPress media manager, or even assign a featured image (Note that the File Uploads Extension is required to set a ‘featured image.) Choose from a number of additional options, including whether to publish immediately or save as a draft to be reviewed later.
- Create posts, pages, or custom post types from user input.
- Set default categories, and/or custom taxonomies, and tags.
- Attribute posts to the current logged-in user or any other registered user.
- Allow users to select tags and categories using either a simple or advanced selector.
- Let users to create new categories or items within custom taxonomies.
- Set default post content.
- Create post content dynamically from other form fields.
- Allow non-registered or non-logged-in users to create posts.
- Set default post status: draft, pending, or publish.
* Fixed php notices.
= 1.0.6 =
* Changed references to wpninjas.com to ninjaforms.com.
* Various minor bugfixes.