The Front-End Editor Extension brings the power of your WordPress admin to your front-facing site. It is a one-stop solution for almost all your front-end editing needs. Users can now be allowed to create, edit, or delete posts, pages, or any custom post type without the need to see the WordPress admin. This means that your users can add content to your site without ever seeing a WordPress branded page. You can setup powerful rules that control who can modify or delete content or set those controls on a post-by-post basis.
It also allows you to give users the ability to edit or delete their Ninja Forms submissions. This too can be restricted to specific users or groups. Using built-in or customized forms, you can let users edit their own user profiles. Moreover, the plugin gives you the ability to insert default or custom registration and login forms. These forms allow your users to register or login without ever seeing a WordPress branded page.
This extension also includes all of the features of the Front-End Posting Extension, and therefore you don’t need to purchase both.
With the Front-End Editor Extension you can:
- Allow users to create, edit and/or delete posts, pages, or any custom post type.
- This can be enabled on an individual post basis or for specific groups of posts by category or tag using our “rules” system.
- Editing and/or deleting can be restricted to specific users or user roles.
- Use any Ninja Forms field to collect custom post meta from your user.
- Create “rules” that restrict post editing to the user who created the post.
- Use default forms or create your own to edit custom post meta.
- Give users the ability to edit their Ninja Forms submissions.
- Create “rules” that define which users are allowed to edit their submissions.
- Allow users to delete their submissions.
- Use the registration and profile editing forms that Ninja Forms creates for you automatically, or create your own
- Allow users to register for your site without the need to see any WordPress branded pages.
- Create custom success and registration email messages.
- Users can edit their profiles from the front-end.
- Custom forms allow you to capture any type of custom user post meta you wish.
- Restrict who can edit their profile by user role.
- Insert the registration form through a shortcode or template function.f
- Give users the option to login or recover their password without the need to leave your site or use the WordPress branded login page.
- Built-in login widget. Allow users to login using a sidebar without ever leaving the page they are viewing.
- Control where users are redirected upon login and logout.
- Set error and success messages without the need to code anything.
- Users can reset their password without the need to use the WordPress branded login page.
All without ever needing to see the WordPress admin dashboard!
Please note that this extension includes all of the functionality of the Front-End Posting Extension, and therefore it is not necessary to purchase both.
1.0.1 – 02/18/2014
- Fixed a bug that prevented tags with spaces from being added.
1.0 – 02/12/2014
- Fixed a bug that prevented multi-select and checkbox lists from properly being sent in the admin and user emails.